Google Project Management Apprenticeship
The Google Project Management Apprenticeship is a 24-month program offering training and development to individuals looking to start a career in project management.
- University graduate or Diploma or equivalent practical experience
- Less than 1 year of project management experience
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors etc
- Experience working with computers.
About the job
The Project Management Apprenticeship is building pipeline for the next generation of Project Management across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. You’ll develop general project management skills (focusing on soft skills needed for effective change and risk management) as well as put an emphasis on agile project management and innovation. Within this knowledge you will equally gain a deep understanding of when to use these skills and how this translates to managing complex projects. An external training partner will also support you during the program.
You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups.
Responsibilities Of Project Management Apprenticeship
- Cordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Provide information and regular support to stakeholders
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scop and particulars i.e timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Ensure through project documentation, creating and reviewing reports.