agile project management weekly challenge 2 answers
2. Which two of the following statements regarding a product vision are correct?
- A product vision helps your team imagine what the work will be like when they’re done.
- A product vision makes it clear where your team’s boundaries are.
- A product vision is a short statement that stays constant throughout the project.
- A product vision tells your team the specific tasks they need to complete.
3. What is one difference between a project manager and Scrum Master?
- The project manager prepares the work schedule for the team members and assigns responsibilities, while a Scrum Master coaches the team on Scrum and motivates them
- The project manager is concerned with the team’s performance, while the Scrum Master is concerned with managing the team’s Backlog.
- There is no difference between the two.
- The Scrum Master prepares the work schedule for the team members and assigns responsibilities, while a project manager coaches the team on Scrum and motivates them.
5. What is the main difference between a Scrum Master and a project manager?
- A Scrum Master chiefly acts as a coach and facilitator to the Scrum Team
- A Scrum Master chiefly acts as a customer liaison to the Scrum Team
- A Scrum Master chiefly acts as the main line of communication between stakeholders and the Scrum Team
- A Scrum Master chiefly acts as a product technical expert to the Scrum Team
8. A team member is working on a very specific solution involving a new technology. Teammates work together to speed up their progress. With their teammates’ help, they get it across the finish line.
What core Scrum value is embodied in this scenario?
9. As a project manager organizing a development team, you want to make sure the team has the skills necessary to build the product or carry out the service. Which recommended team trait does this represent?
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. Your Scrum team encounters an issue with the review process that delays feedback to the team. In order to improve the review process, they reduce the deliverables in each review cycle. Which pillar of Scrum does this describe?
12. In Agile, what is a mission statement?
- A short statement that explains specific tasks your team members should work on.
- A short statement that gives your team something to work towards and stays constant throughout the project.
- A short statement that helps your team imagine what the work will be like when they’re done.
- A short statement that shows stakeholders what your team’s values are.