foundations of project management weekly challenge 1 answers
1. Which of the following are benifits of an internship ? Select all that apply.
2. Which of the following best describes why there is increasing demand for project management role in today's job market?
- Project management is a relatively new job titles.
- Project management roles are designed to adapt to change and handle new processes as they come up.
- Project management isn’t adequately compensated when compared to similar roles.
- There’s significant turnover in the project management field.
4. Throughout a project, project managers have to keep project expenses within an expected range. What is this project management responsibility called?
5. Fill in the blanks: ____ is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet the project requirements and achieve the desired outcome.
6. Fill in the blank: Project management is valuable to businesses because it ____ .
- helps ensure that a project delivers goods or services that meet the customer’s needs
- helps ensure that a project sticks to long-term and short-term deadlines
- helps ensure that a project centralizes communication – both in real time and all at once
- helps ensure that a project delivers the expected outcomes on time and within budget
7. Which of the following explains how a project manager best accomplishes their responsibilities? Select all that apply.
- Knows what the project team needs to accomplish and when
- Establishes the budget after the project begins
- Assigns project tasks to the appropriately-skills stakeholders
- Communicates key project milestones to stay on task
- Helps the team get what they need to keep the project going