build wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes week 1 answers
Optional - Test your knowledge of prior concepts
1. What are some key benefits of considering accessibility in UX design? Select all that apply.
3. What can a researcher learn when they properly empathize with users during user research?
- The needs, behaviors, and motivations of their users
- The hopes, dreams, and assumptions of their users
- The wants, desires, and fears of their users
- The opinions, feelings, and biases of their users
4. Which of the following are examples of pain points? Select all that apply.
- Being asked to submit credit card information when no payment is required
- Receiving the same response to three different questions from an automated chatbot
- Struggling to interact with a button on a mobile app’s homepage because it’s extremely small
- Completing the checkout process for a food delivery app
5. Which of the following statements about user personas is true?
- A persona is a real user who provides real reviews on a product.
- Personas can help identify patterns of behavior in users.
- UX designers should avoid creating backstories for personas
- Personas are modeled after the characteristics of the UX designer.
6. Which of these user stories includes a type of user, an action, and a benefit?
- I want a bookshelf so I have somewhere to store my book collection.
- As a scientist, I want access to my colleagues’ published research.
- As a yoga instructor, I want to create a consistent class schedule so that my clients know how to confidently plan their weekly exercise.
- As a chef, I want access to the freshest ingredients and the highest-quality cooking utensils.
7. Fill in the blank: Designing products with accessibility and inclusivity in mind ensures that you _____.
- create an identical experience for all users
- focus on creating one solution for as many people as possible
- create a different solution for every single user.
- include solutions that benefit specific individuals, which improves the user experience for all users.
8. Which of the following is a complete problem statement?
- Hakim is an accountant who needs to collect expense reports from their coworkers.
- Akiko is a construction consultant who is building a skyscraper.
- Angelo needs a toolbox and shingles to fix the leak in their roof.
- Bella is a dance choreographer who needs to create a practice video because some of their students have school during the day and can’t attend lessons in person.
9. Identify the steps of the ideation process in the correct order.
- Documenting ideas, brainstorming, focusing on quantity, questioning obvious solutions, gathering a diverse team, and evaluating the ideas.
- Brainstorming, documenting ideas, focusing on quantity, gathering a diverse team, questioning obvious solutions, and evaluating the ideas.
- Gathering a diverse team, brainstorming, documenting ideas, questioning obvious solutions, focusing on quantity, and evaluating the ideas.