think outside the box email marketing coursera week 3 quiz answers
1. As a digital marketer, you are tasked with trying to make more sales through the email list. What strategies can you use to build the email list? Select all that apply.
2. Fill in the blank: _____ is the practice of dividing an email subscriber list into smaller groups based on criteria like interests, location, or purchase history.
3. As a digital marketer, you are dividing your email list by demographics. Which of the following best represents demographics?
6. Which of the following is true regarding using automation in email marketing?
- You can use it to assist with multiple tasks.
- You can only use it to send automatic welcome messages.
- You can only use it to track engagement of each subscriber.
- You can only use it to segment your list.
7. As a digital marketer choosing an email marketing tool, you are deciding between HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Salesforce. What can these tools assist you with?
8. As a digital marketer, you accidentally send an email to a group of non-customers instead of to a group of previous customers. This is an example of what email marketing mistake?
10. Imagine you are writing an email to tell customers about a new product. You make the email exciting, bright, and enthusiastic. This represents which tip for writing effective emails?
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. As a digital marketer, you are building a list of recipients for an email marketing campaign. What can you use to build this email list?
12. Why would a marketer segment their email marketing lists?
- To offer customers the same deals according to interest, location, or purchase history
- To divide the list into smaller groups based on criteria like interest, location, or purchase history
- To create the same content for all customer based on interest, location, or purchase history
- To encourage customers to visit a website for the first time and make a purchase immediately