data analysis with r programming weekly challenge 2
2. You want to create a vector with the values 12, 23, 51, in that exact order. After specifying the variable, what R code chunk allows you to create the vector?
3. An analyst runs code to convert string data into a date/time data type that results in the following: “2020-07-10”. Which of the following are examples of code that would lead to this return? Select all that apply.
5. A data analyst is deciding on naming conventions for an analysis that they are beginning in R. Which of the following rules are widely accepted stylistic conventions that the analyst should use when naming variables? Select all that apply.
- Use single letters, such as “x” to name all variables
- Use an underscore to separate words within a variable name
- Begin all variable names with an underscore
- Use all lowercase letters in variable names