conduct ux research and test early concepts coursera week 2 answers
Test your knowledge on the importance of usability studies
1. Why are usability studies important for UX research?
- They provide user feedback that helps the design team make improvements to the user experience.
- They allow designers a final opportunity to get user feedback before production.
- They solicit positive feedback from users.
2. In unmoderated usability studies, participants test out the prototypes without human guidance. What are some benefits of an unmoderated usability study? Select all that apply.
- Participants remain fully engaged as they complete the activities.
- Participants complete the tasks on their own time and in their own space.
- Participants operate the product in a real-world environment.
- Participants may feel more comfortable giving feedback without others around.
3. Which of the following is a limitation of a moderated usability study?
Test your knowledge on usability study best practices
4. When conducting a usability study for a UX design prototype, what are some components that should be included? Select all that apply.
5. A UX team is building an app for a pharmacy pick-up service. They want to test a prototype in an unmoderated usability study. What should the researcher pay attention to while viewing the video of the participants?
- How each user responds to the tasks they are asked to perform
- How the app’s code was written
- How well the app performed for the users who successfully completed each task
- How the app looks in the video