build wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes week 3 answers
Test your knowledge of low-fidelity prototypes
1. You demonstrate an early product model's scrolling and click functionality to stakeholders before it goes to engineering. What are you demonstrating?
3. What is the goal of creating a low-fidelity prototype?
- Make it easier for engineers to value the design
- Create a complex and interactive design that’s ready for development
- Make designs testable to collect and analyze feedback early on
- Create a complex and static design to show stakeholders