project initiation starting a successful project weekly challenge 3 answers
1. Which of the following responsibilities does project management include?
- Apply technical expertise to execute the project’s day-to-day tasks
- Oversee the scope, schedule, budget, and quality of a project
- Sign off on budget and resources
- Ensure that the business meets its overall objective
2. Which three of the following responsibilities can belong to the project sponsor?
6. How does stakeholder analysis benefit a project? Select all that apply.
7. Which of the following statements are true of RACI charts? Select all that apply.
- Assess each stakeholder’s ability to participate and build necessary partnerships
- Define project roles and responsibilities to ensure efficiency
- Determine which stakeholders are responsible for which tasks
- Record the level of risk stakeholders bring to the project
8. Which three of the following situations can lead to role confusion on a project?
9. As a project manager, you make considerations when building a team. You decide how many people need to be on the team, what expertise each member will need to complete their tasks, and if they have a personal incentive to work on the project. What else should you consider when building a team?
10. As a project manager, you’re prioritizing stakeholders with a power grid. One stakeholder has low power and high interest. What level of engagement should the team have with the stakeholder?
Shuffle Q/A 1
12. What is a responsibility of the project sponsor?
- To conduct meetings with the team members and assign tasks
- To ensure the successful completion of a project
- To complete the daily tasks of the project
- To create the project charters and RACI charts