project execution running the project weekly challenge 3 answers
1. Fill in the blank: During your project, you monitor the timelines and efficiency of your team. You collect data on how many tasks they complete, their quality of work, and the time it takes to complete the tasks. All of these are examples of using data to _____.
7. Fill in the blank: A _____ is a measurable value or metric that demonstrates how effective an organization is at achieving important objectives.
8. Which of the following tactics may help you be memorable during a presentation? Select all that apply.
- Confirm the audience has no questions before you start.
- Pace yourself by using intentional pauses.
- Elevate the volume of your voice to emphasize key points.
- Make eye contact and use friendly facial expressions.
- Maintain an upright posture with hands at your side.
9. As a project manager processing data, you avoid understanding ambiguous data as either positive or negative. This tactic helps avoid which data bias?
10. As a project manager analyzing data, you begin by inquiring about the current state of the problem, the ideal outcome, and the expectations of your stakeholders. Which data analysis best practice does this represent?
11. As a project manager creating a story, you ask yourself questions like: “Is the content credible and trustworthy?”, “Are there any data points that skew the information”, and “What content can I eliminate?”. In what storytelling step should you ask these questions?
12. How do graphs and charts help present data? Select all that apply.
- Compare values and demonstrate how individual parts contribute to a whole
- Puzzle the audience to think more intensely and remember the data
- Analyze trends and behaviors over set periods of time
- Inform the audience about a new trend or valuable piece of information
- Demonstrate the relationships between data sets