About Google Apprenticeships
Google Apprenticeship is a training and development programs which is basically planned for candidates who have completed their university graduation and are looking to kick start their career in a particular domain (Data Analytics Apprenticeship, Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, Information Technology Apprenticeship and Project Management Apprenticeship) and also get paid in the process. The program is 12 to 24 months in duration depending on the type of domain or Google Apprenticeships you are applying for.
Eligibility and application
- Strong academic performance at any level of education or transferable experience, with a focus on subjects/fields that are relevant to the apprenticeship you are applying for.
- Ability to speak and write in English and the local language (if that is not English) fluently and idiomatically.
- Have authorization to work in the country where you are applying.
Application materials (one file required)
- An updated resumé
- One or more of the following: a cover letter, responses to multiple short answer questions, the latest transcript available or an aptitude test depending on the track and location
- If any items are missing from your application, you will not be considered for the program.