create high-fidelity designs and prototypes in figma week 5 quiz answers
Test your knowledge on creating a high-fidelity prototype in Figma
2. When finalizing the navigation for a high-fidelity prototype, what questions should the designer ask? Select all that apply.
- At which point does the user journey end?
- What color should be used for the navigation-related icons?
- How easy is it to locate navigation-related icons?
- How does a user get from one screen to the next?
3. A designer builds a high-fidelity prototype in Figma and wants to make it interactive. What is the first step to making a design element interactive?
4. When creating a high-fidelity prototype in Figma, what happens directly after the designer adds the interaction details?
5. Fill in the blank: Screens should be laid out in the order of the user flow because the first connection a designer makes will be the starting frame for the prototype. This is the first ___ they want a user to take in the app.
Test your knowledge on gestures and motion
7. Why are gestures and motion important in UX design?
- They help enrich the user experience and increase usability.
- They help users move between devices.
- They help users identify visual elements.
- They help users make decisions about an action required in a design.
8. A design team wants to add a gesture and motion to a reservation page of a hotel app. They apply animation to the select button on the page for room types. Which of the following is the best example of a gesture and motion when a user reserves a room?
- Tapping the select button and the room total appears at the top of the page in a basket icon
- Tapping the select button and a separate reservation summary page holds the reservation
- Swiping the select button and the user remains on the same page
- Swiping the select button and the app closes