operating systems and you becoming a power user week 3 answers
1. What are the best methods of checking the provided options from the installation package when performing an installation from the command line in Windows? Check all that apply.
- Consult the documentation for the application to see what options they provide.
- Use the command option “program name.”
- Install the application from the GUI.
- Use the /?, /h, or /help flags when running the package to see if they provide any helpful output.