from likes to leads interact with customers online weekly challenge 2
1. Increasing web traffic and gaining customer insights are examples of what kind of goals?
2. What is a company trying to identify when they ask these questions: What problems are customers struggling with? What issues do customers have that our products or services could help solve?
3. Fill in the blank: A digital marketer should also consider their _____ when choosing social media platforms because brand identity and business type should factor into the decision.
4. Fill in the blank: _____ appeals to people who are on a social media platform to enjoy themselves, and it can help an audience relate to a company’s content and their brand.
8. For algorithm-based platforms, why is it better to publish quality content less frequently?
9. Which tool can help digital marketers manage and organize their social media publishing schedule?
10. What steps does a digital marketer need to take to develop a social media calendar? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. A marketer helps a business build brand awareness and manages brand reputation. What type of goals are these?
12. How can a company identify their target audience? Select all that apply.
- Predict the income range of customers who will shop online
- Compile information about their current customers and followers
- Research what social media platforms their target audience uses
- Assess how people engage with their brand