satisfaction guaranteed develop customer loyalty online coursera quiz answers weekly challenge 3
1. Which of the following statements regarding how to present a portfolio is true?
- You can create a slideshow presentation with Wix or Google Sites.
- There is one best form to present a portfolio.
- Websites typically take more time to create than slideshow presentations.
- You can create a website on Google Docs, Canva, or Adobe InDesign.
3. Which of the following are benefits of doing pre-interview research? Select all that apply.
- You learn about a company’s positive or negative reputation.
- You can reference what you learned in your cover letter and interview.
- You speed up the interview and hiring process.
- You determine if a company is aligned with your own interests and goals.
5. As someone who is doing pre-interview research, you prepare answers to each interview question. Which task is involved with this pre-interview research step?
- Read the job description in detail and reach out to someone who has worked in a similar role.
- Visit the company’s website to learn more about their values, achievements, and company culture.
- Compare information from different online sources until you get a general idea of the most commonly asked questions.
- Get a family member or friend to help you practice for your interview by asking you questions.
6. Which of the following is true when building rapport with interviewers?
- Learn about the company’s culture after the interview ends.
- Share your interests and experiences while also being professional and respecting personal boundaries.
- Allow the interviewer to ask all the questions.
- Before the interview, get to know the interviewer by reviewing their social media pages and other non-work related online activities.
7. During an interview, you answer a question by saying, “I was asked to help plan and post two times a week to a social media platform. My goal was to reach more potential customers.” Which STAR method step does this dialogue represent?
8. When delivering your elevator pitch, you say, “I have increased my marketing skills in several ways. I have overseen brochure creation, managed the company’s online reputation, and sent out promotional emails.” This represents which section of the elevator pitch?
9. When searching for a role, what aspects may be specific to e-commerce and not to digital marketing? Select all that apply.
- Focuses on rewards programs, Google Ads campaigns, and website maintenance
- Focuses on creating emails, social media posts, and videos to gain attention of potential customers
- Focuses on buying and selling products online using the internet
- Focuses on marketing products and services on online platforms