think outside the box email marketing coursera week 1 quiz answers
1. Imagine that a marketer needs to promote a new product. They want to reach customers with a marketing approach that is easy to use, offers built-in insights, and that takes advantage of the long lifespan of email as a medium. What marketing approach should they use?
3. Email marketers can expect that for every dollar they spend on email marketing, they will earn 42 dollars. This best describes what concept?
6. Fill in the blank: When setting a goal, it is important to consider who is involved, the reason or purpose behind it, and the requirements and constraints. This helps to ensure the goal is _____.
7. Which of the following statements is considered a do when it comes to email marketing? Select all that apply.
10. Why should a company avoid sending the same emails to every single one of their subscribers?
- If subscribers are sent all the same emails, they might not learn about the company’s backstory.
- If subscribers are sent all the same emails, they might buy too many products.
- If subscribers are sent all the same emails, they might receive an email they do not identify with and unsubscribe.
- If subscribers are sent all the same emails, they might click on the hyperlinks included.
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. A company uses email marketing to promote its products because it offers a high return on investment. What other benefit makes email marketing an effective tool?
- Once you have a customer’s email address, you can email them at no cost, making email marketing a low-cost tool.
- Emails have a long lifespan which means recipients make purchasing decisions faster than on other platforms.
- Over half the world’s population uses email, which means it is a wide-reaching tool for promoting products or services.
- Automation gives the company control over the campaign’s design, formatting, and hyperlinks.