make the sale build launch and manage e-commerce stores weekly challenge 4
1. What is personalization?
- The practice of delivering a customized experience for each customer
- The outcome of limiting the consumer audience to the most exclusive
- The process of creating content for a singular user
- The act of transforming a potential customer into a brand evangelist
3. When can a customer enter the checkout process?
4. What is a point-of-sale (POS) system?
- Checkout software that allows customers to choose to leave the retailer as a guest or store account holder
- Cart detection software that records the amount of items in every customer’s shopping cart
- Software that allows a business to process payment transactions from customers online
- Software that updates the price of items based on the currency used in the customer’s geographical location
5. Why do online customers abandon their shopping carts? Select all that apply.
6. Consider the following scenario:
A customer is in the process of purchasing several clothing items at an online retailer. As they review their cart, they notice a disclaimer in small print next to each item. It reads: “All sales final. No exchanges. No refunds.” Disappointed in learning this store policy, the customer decides to navigate to another online store, abandoning the items in their cart.
What store policy caused the customer to abandon their cart?
7. What is order fulfillment?
- Stages of adding items to the cart, entering promotional codes, selecting a shipping option, and making a payment
- Procedures of checking the accuracy of the order prior to accepting the customer’s payment
- Actions that occur once a customer places an order to verify that the items are in stock
- Steps that take place between receiving an order and delivering the order to the customer
8. What are the disadvantages of in-house fulfillment?
- Risks poor oversight of workmanship that could damage the quality of the brand
- Requires a significant amount of time and effort, enough space to store products, and enough staff to fulfill the orders
- Limits packaging options that reduces shipping efficiency and increases costs
- Needs a substantial investment in inventory, which might not sell, taking up valuable warehouse space
10. What are the benefits of using a fulfillment service? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. A marketer plans to engage customers online by personalizing the customer experience. What should they do to achieve this goal?
- Deliver an online experience that is similar to an in-store experience
- Offer customers an experience they would expect from the brand’s competitors
- Engage customers across several social media platforms
- Share regular promotions and offer customers free shipping
12. A marketer plans to engage customers by offering a rewards program. What is the goal of this e-commerce practice?
- Encourage repeat purchases by offering customers incentives
- Help customers complete the checkout process
- Guide customers to different pages on a website
- Share product details and specifications with customers