project planning putting it all together weekly challenge 5 answers
1. What do project managers need to identify before creating a communication plan?
- Recipients, communication methods, goals of communication, and barriers to communication
- Recipients, anonymous survey questions, goals of communication, and barriers to communication
- Recipients, communication methods, project risks, and goals of communication
- Recipients, project risks, goals of communication, and barriers to communication
2. How can you foster effective communication within your team? Select all that apply.
- Recognize and understand individual differences
- Allow teammates to use any communication platform they prefer
- Obtain feedback and incorporate it going forward
- Send identical message content to both teammates and stakeholders
3. What details does a communication plan include? Select all that apply.
- What to communicate
- How communications should sound
- How long communications should be
- Why and how to communicate
- Who should communicate
- When communication happens
- Where the information communicated is stored
4. As a project manager, part of your communication plan is to identify risks and present barriers in-person. What two additional details should the communication plan include?
5. What potential barriers should you consider when making a communication plan? Select all that apply.
6. An effective project management communication plan can help with which of the following processes? Select all that apply.
7. Which two of the following communication methods are most appropriate for core project team members?
8. What questions can project managers ask to optimize and streamline communications? Select all that apply.
- How can we improve communications with you?
- What is working in how we communicate with you about the project?
- How are you implementing the content we communicate?
- What is not working or is not effective in our communication?