make the sale build launch and manage e-commerce stores weekly challenge 3
1. Consider the following scenario:
An established business in the community is considering a move to online advertising. They typically market their products in various print publications, but have recently observed a decline in sales and overall customer traffic. However, they are not sure if they should try online advertising.
What benefits of online advertising could convince this business to advertise online?
- It is time sensitive and has a strong return on investment.
- It leads to less competition and higher price points.
- It is cost effective and quick and easy to produce.
- It leads to digital engagement and greater creative capabilities.
2.Consider the following scenario:
A company wants to market their new campaign with a television ad. In order to produce this type of advertisement, they will need to hire actors, writers, and a production crew. After reviewing the extensive production process, the company realizes that they do not have the time or financial resources to do a television ad.
What kind of advertising could they afford that would be quicker and easier and able to reach a large audience?
4. Fill in the blank: Like display campaigns, _____ help a company’s potential customers meet their e-commerce products at the start of the buying journey and help spread awareness about a company’s brand.
7. Consider the following scenario:
A digital marketer is creating a Smart Shopping campaign in Google Ads. Their next step is to specify the products they want to advertise in the campaign. They decide that because there are so many products available, their entire feed should appear in their ads.
Why is it problematic to take this approach?
- It may limit or eliminate keyword product search results.
- It would result in too many unwanted clicks.
- It could reduce their specificity and worsen their performance.
- It might attract customers outside of their target market.