assess for success marketing analytics and measurement weekly challenge 4
1. Which of the following are reasons why stakeholders might be important to a project or campaign? Select all that apply.
- Stakeholders often fund projects or operate budgets for campaigns.
- Stakeholders often analyze the data from a campaign.
- Stakeholders coordinate marketing activities and initiatives.
- Stakeholders strongly influence the success of a project or campaign.
2. Which of the following describes the relationship between stakeholders and marketing coordinators?
- Stakeholders fund projects and ensure a project’s success. Marketing coordinators keep stakeholders informed about a project’s progress, ongoing metrics, and insights.
- Marketing coordinators collect data, apply statistical methods, and create data visualization. Stakeholders identify target audiences through research, run campaigns, and evaluate trends.
- Marketing coordinators fund projects and ensure a project’s success. Stakeholders keep the marketing coordinator informed about a project’s progress, ongoing metrics, and insights.
- Stakeholders collect data, apply statistical methods, and create data visualization. Marketing coordinators identify target audiences through research, run campaigns, and evaluate trends.
3. A marketer is working with a spreadsheet. What can they do to uncover new patterns and relationships within datasets that they might miss otherwise?
6. Which of the following charts represents data in the same way as a line chart, but with the space under the line filled in to form a visual area?
8. A marketing team member queries databases, applies statistical methods to data, and creates data visualizations. What role does this describe?
9. Which of the following is a visual analytics platform that makes it easier to explore and manage data, and to create custom dashboards that incorporate different data visualizations in one place?
10. A marketer is creating a presentation using marketing analytics data. How can they use data to lead their audience to agree with their final conclusion? Select all that apply.
- Include the most relevant metrics that led to their insights
- Omit most of the data collected and put together a short presentation
- Include all the data collected about the topic of their presentation
- Develop a clear outline or flow for their presentation
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. Which of the following best describes a stakeholder?
- Someone who strongly influences the success of a project or campaign through funding
- Someone who analyzes marketing data
- Someone who purchases products or services from a company
- Someone who sells products or services for a company