analyze data to answer questions weekly challenge 4
1. A data analyst is working with a spreadsheet from a furniture company. To use the template for this spreadsheet, click the link below and select “Use Template.”
Link to template: Sample Transaction Table.
Or, if you don’t have a Google account, download the file directly from the attachment below.
The syntax of which of the following formulas would allow the analyst to count purchase sizes of two or more?
2. You are working in a spreadsheet and use the SUMIF function in the formula below as part of your analysis.
=SUMIF(A1:A25, ”<10”, C1:C25)
Which part of this formula is the criteria or condition?
3. A data analyst is working in a spreadsheet and uses the SUMPRODUCT function in the formula below as part of their analysis.
How does the SUMPRODUCT function calculate the cell ranges identified in the parentheses?The analyst wants to figure out the value of all of the items in the spreadsheet. Which formula will calculate the total price of all of the items?
- It multiplies the values in the first range, then multiplies the values in the second range .
- It adds the values in the first range, then adds the values in the second range.
- It multiplies the ranges, then adds the sum of the products of the two ranges.
- It adds the ranges, then multiplies them by the last value in the second array.