create high-fidelity designs and prototypes in figma week 3 quiz answers
Test your knowledge on design systems
2. A design team sets up a design system for an upcoming product launch. The design system includes visual styles, usage guidelines, _____, and support codes to ensure all elements in their design carry through to the final product.
3. One benefit of a design system is that it creates consistency for designers and users. When designers have a specific set of elements to work from, they can increase the speed of production, decrease inconsistencies, and focus on innovative solutions that focus on the user.
Test your knowledge on features of open-source design systems
6. How does a robust design system support a designer's day-to-day work?
- Design systems create consistent guidelines for colors and images that help with brand recognition.
- Design systems are only useful to experienced designers, not to people new to the field.
- Designs systems are scalable as an organization grows.
- Design systems provide a strict guideline that never changes
Test your knowledge on working with design systems in Figma
7. You are creating an alternative design for an app using the Material Baseline Design Kit in Figma. You find a style for the navigation bar you’d like to add to the app. You copy the selected style from the _____ page and paste it to the new page.
8. A designer begins a new project by reviewing the elevation section in the Material Baseline Design Kit in Figma. Which of the following design features should they apply a higher elevation to? Select all that apply.
Weekly challenge 3: Explore design systems
10. What is a design system?
- Guidelines established by company management that designers and developers need to adhere to.
- Existing wireframes that a designer can use to jumpstart a new product.
- The code a developer uses to write a product that a UX designer has created.
- A series of reusable elements and guidelines that allow teams to design and develop a product following predetermined standards.