satisfaction guaranteed develop customer loyalty online weekly challenge 1
1. Which of the following are ways to build trust in customers? Select all that apply.
2. Which of the following ways to create a sense of community include customers uploading photos, writing product reviews, or being active on forums?
3. As a digital marketer, you are creating a rewards program. Your program allows customers to graduate to a new status level based on the amount of money spent. What type of rewards program are you using?
4. What is an example of creating a community within the rewards program customers?
5. Fill in the blank: _____ is displaying ads to previous visitors that contain the products or services they already viewed on your website.
6. Which of the following are reasons to send post-purchase emails? Select all that apply.
7. As a digital marketer, you are trying to receive accurate data by not asking questions such as “You like our website, right?” This represents which tip for creating customer survey questions?
8. What are examples of pre-purchase questions? Select all that apply
- Who are you shopping for?
- Do you anticipate purchasing from us again in the future?
- Which of our products or categories are you most interested in?
- What is one thing we can improve about our website experience?
9. Which of the following is true regarding customer service channels?
- Live chat is designed for smaller businesses with less resources.
- Chatbots are equipped to handle complex interactions.
- It is best to offer customer support through one channel.
- It’s best for businesses to clearly state their email response time.