responsive web design in adobe xd week 5 answers
Test your knowledge on the basics of mockups
2. Which of the following is an advantage of a high-fidelity mockup?
- High-fidelity mockups help designers map out a product during the early stages of design development.
- High-fidelity mockups allow designers to make multiple iterations without affecting the design’s functionality.
- High-fidelity mockups help designers test the product’s functionality.
- High-fidelity mockups can offer designers a basic outline of a product or screen.
3. What design characteristics make a mockup different from a wireframe?
- A mockup is a static, high-fidelity design that closely matches the final product.
- A mockup is an outline or sketch of a product.
- A mockup is clickable or highly interactive.
- A mockup includes minimal details and color.
Test your knowledge on working with design systems
5. A design team is creating mockups for a website, and wants these mockups to incorporate solutions for multiple pages. A teammate proposes the creation of a design system to ensure consistency. Which of the following is another benefit of a design system?
- Design systems house single-use elements.
- Design systems help designers create scalable designs and increase efficiency.
- Design systems allow designers to develop standards as they move through the process.
- Design systems help separate the product from the brand identity.
Test your knowledge on creating a homepage in Adobe XD
8. What is the assets panel in Adobe XD?
- A collection of the elements and preferences created in a design.
- A static high-fidelity design used as a representation of a final product.
- An order of typefaces and fonts used to create divisions to aid users in where to focus and find information.
- A feature used to move or resize an element from a stack, and automatically move the rest of the elements, to preserve the defined spacing between elements.