attract and engage customers with digital marketing weekly challenge 1
3. Consider the following customer persona:
Someone that would like to shop at a health-conscious grocery store, but is concerned about having time to cook meals after work.
What component of the customer persona is missing?
4. Which of the following statements is true regarding a marketing funnel?
- The marketing funnel is a framework that may be different depending on the business.
- There is only one type of marketing funnel.
- The marketing funnel helps decrease the conversion rate.
- The marketing funnel considers the seller’s journey.
5. Which of the following best describes the loyalty stage of the marketing funnel?
- The process to get a potential customer to take a desired action
- The process to build a potential customer’s interest in your product or service
- When customers become repeat customers and brand advocates
- When a potential customer first becomes aware of the product or service
6. Which statements best describe strategies and tactics? Select two.
- Tactics are actions taken to make the plan happen.
- Tactics support the plan to achieve the marketing goal and tend to be more general ideas.
- Strategies support the plan to achieve the marketing goal and tend to be more general ideas.
- Strategies are actions taken to make the plan happen.
7. As a digital marketer, you place ads on social media platforms to reach potential customers who are not familiar with your brand. This strategy falls under which marketing funnel stage?
8. As a digital marketer, you provide customers with a free branded t-shirt and magnet for a first-time purchase. This strategy falls under which marketing funnel stage?
9. As a digital marketer, you work on elements of the product page and checkout process that speed up the pages’ load time. This strategy falls under which marketing funnel stage?
10. As a digital marketer, you promote recent customer testimonials on social media, the company website, and email list. You use the testimonials to build interest in potential customers. This strategy falls under which marketing funnel stage?
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. When you create a customer persona, you want to identify your customer’s barriers. What does this refer to?
- The customer’s characteristics and demographics
- What the customer wants to achieve
- The pain points that prevent the customer from achieving their goal
- Who your customer is and what they are interested in
12. Which of the following is true regarding customer personas? Select all that apply.
- They are also called the buyer persona or marketing persona.
- They generally do not require customer research.
- You keep them readily available to reference when working on marketing materials.
- You typically only complete one persona per business.