attract and engage customers with digital marketing weekly challenge 4
2. Which of the following statements regarding search engine marketing is true?
- You have control over which landing page you send the searcher to.
- It is difficult to learn which ads are driving sales.
- An algorithm determines what landing page to send the searcher to.
- It will take months to appear on the search results pages.
3. You can learn when ads are driving sales.
- Displays information that highlights a specific aspect of a product or service
- Enables customers to find a local business and pull it up in Google Maps
- Provides the option to call a business by clicking on its ad
- Serves additional website links that may be helpful to the searcher
4. As a digital marketer creating a Google Ad, you have to determine what to achieve with the ad, such as more sales, leads, website traffic, or store visits. This describes which Google Ad setup step?
5. You are setting up keyword matching for “tennis shoes.” Your ad also shows for keywords such as “shoes for tennis,” “buy tennis shoes on sale,” and “red tennis shoes.” This represents which keyword match type?
6.Which of the following statements regarding the Ad Rank factors are true?
7. Which of the following is a Google Ad best practice?
- Always use the website homepage as the landing page.
- Add generic sales language, such as “call us today.”
- Include as many keywords in the headlines as possible.
- Implement all ad extensions that make sense.