attract and engage customers with digital marketing weekly challenge 2
1. After finding the location of a new page or new page content, the Google search engine stores it in an online record. This represents which main process of a search engine?
3.To rank search listings, the Google algorithm tries to understand the words typed in a search bar. It also tries to understand the general intent behind the search. This represents which results key factor?
4. Which search engine results pages (SERPs) feature displays a special box with information intended to help the searcher more easily discover what they are seeking?
5. As a marketer specializing in search engine optimization, you ensure that a website is well-organized and that it is easily crawled by search engines. This represents which SEO task?
6. Which pre-SEO work includes understanding the intent of people who read and experience the website’s content?
7. Which of the following statements regarding keywords is true?
- The keyword research process varies depending on the organization you work for.
- Tools are a distraction to the keyword research process.
- Keyword stuffing provides a positive user experience and typically benefits a website’s ranking.
- Keyword research is done after creating content.
8.Which of the following is true regarding a website’s structure and navigation?
- A website’s hierarchical structure should generally be flat.
- Whenever possible, use http:// and not https:// when creating new webpages.
- It is best to have several pages that are not internally linked.
- A higher bounce rate typically leads to more conversions.
9. As a digital marketer optimizing a website, you add a row of internal links at the top or bottom of the page. These links allow visitors to quickly navigate back to a previous section or the homepage. What is the name for these links?
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. One of the main processes of the Google search engine is serving. What does this refer to?
- Websites and platforms use different algorithms to decide what to show users
- The Google search algorithm sorts through billions of webpages to deliver the most relevant content for a user’s search
- The Google search algorithm sorts through a few webpages to find the most popular content for the user’s search
- The process of finding new and updated webpages