13. To rank search listings, the Google algorithm reviews the user experience of a webpage, such as the load speed and if it is mobile friendly. This represents which results key factor?
15. One of the pre-SEO factors to consider is “brainstorming content for people first.” What does this include?
- Create better content than your competition by studying what they’ve created and what is available in search results
- Prioritize what the searcher needs from their query instead of what is in the search results
- Understand the people who are reading and experiencing your content
- Set clear goals for the organization
16. Which of the following statements regarding keywords is true?
- There is one preferred way to do keyword research.
- Keyword stuffing results in a negative user experience and can harm a website’s ranking.
- Tools are a distraction to the keyword research process.
- Keyword research is done after creating content.
17. Which of the following refers to good website structure and navigation? Select all that apply.
19. One of the main processes of the Google search engine is crawling. What does this refer to?
- Websites and platforms use different algorithms to decide what to show users
- Google returns results that meet the user’s needs
- The process of finding old webpages
- The process of finding new and updated webpages
20. What best describes a search algorithm?
- Semi-automated software that crawls the Internet for new data.
- Automated software that helps locate information to answer a user’s query.
- Automated software that requires users to discover information through categories.
- Manual software that requires users to locate information in the search engine.
21. What do rich results display on search engine results pages (SERPs)?
- Videos at the top, middle, or bottom of the search results
- Additional product information showing search results, such as its review rating, price, and availability
- A map and listings of local businesses
- A special box that displays information about a search on the results page