2. You are creating a spreadsheet to help you with your job search. Every time you find an interesting job, you add it to the spreadsheet. Then, you want to indicate two possible options: Need to Apply or Applied. What spreadsheet tool will save you time by enabling you to create a dropdown list with Need to Apply and Applied as the possible options?
3. You are using a spreadsheet to keep track of your newspaper subscriptions. You add color to indicate if a subscription is current or has expired. Which spreadsheet tool changes how cells appear when values meet each expiration date?
4. You are analyzing data about the capitals of different countries. In your SQL database, you have one column with the names of the countries and another column with the names of the capitals. What function can you use in your query to combine the countries and capitals into a new column?
5. You are querying a database of museums to determine which ones will have a sculpture exhibit this year. For your project, you only need the first 50 records. What clause should you add to the following SQL query?
SELECT museums FROM museum_table WHERE exhibit = “sculpture”
6. A data analyst is working with a spreadsheet that has very long text strings. Rather than counting the characters themselves to determine the number of characters they contain, what tool can they use?
10. You are preparing a project tracker spreadsheet. Next to each project task, you need to add the name of the team member responsible. What spreadsheet tool will save you time by enabling you to create a drop-down list with team members’ names as the possible options?