agile project management weekly challenge 3 answers
1. Which of the following best describes why Scrum Teams refer to the Product Backlog as a living artifact?
2. Which of the following exhibit the best practices for formatting a user story?
- Paint the client’s home to increase its value and protect its exterior surfaces.
- As the homeowner, I want my home painted, so that it increases the value of my home and protects the exterior surfaces.
- Paint the client’s home because they want to increase the value of their home and protect its exterior surface.
- Paint my home because as a homeowner, it will increase its value and protect its exterior surfaces.
3. As a Product Owner, you need to add estimates to your Backlog items. You and your team have over 100 items to estimate and less than one hour to do it. Because of the time limit, you need a technique that will help your team quickly sort items by complexity. Which effort estimation technique should you use?
5. Which of the following may indicate a task meets the Definition of Done? Select all that apply.
6. What typically occurs during the Sprint Review? Select all that apply.
7. What does the Scrum Team reflect on during a Sprint Retrospective? Select all that apply.
- What updates should the team make to user stories in the next Sprint?
- What’s working or not working for the team regarding the people, the processes, and the tools?
- What improvements are worth exploring in the next Sprint?
- Who was at fault for not accomplishing a story?
- Were the improvements in the last Sprint helpful or not?
8. What’s the overall goal of a burndown chart?
- Quantify performance for individual team members
- Provide a way to compare productivity among teams
- Serve as a communication tool for outside stakeholders
- Keep the team aware of how they’re doing against their goals