from likes to leads interact with customers online weekly challenge 3
1. Which of the following are potential benefits of using social listening to better understand how customers feel about a brand? Select all that apply.
2. Which of the following can help a company learn more about what people think about their brand and what pain points their customers are experiencing with their products or services?
4. What is a difference between social listening and social media engagement?
- Social listening creates a company’s social media content. Social media engagement repurposes their social media content.
- Social listening measures how people are interacting with a company’s social media accounts and content. Social media engagement helps a company learn what is happening in their industry.
- Social listening helps a company learn what is happening in their industry. Social media engagement measures how people are interacting with their social media accounts and content.
- Social listening measures how competitors are creating social media content. Social media engagement creates and repurposes social media content.
5. Which of the following are examples of a company using social media engagement to know their audience? Select all that apply.
- Providing content that helps the audience imagine themselves interacting with a company’s product or service.
- Providing the audience with a log of past product launch dates.
- Giving the audience helpful content that addresses their needs and pain points.
- Creating content that will be most valuable to the audience based on data.
6. What is a Tweet?
- The attitude and feelings people have about a brand on social media.
- Someone who opts in to receive updates from a business or brand on a social media platform.
- A platform for connecting and developing relationships with an audience.
- Any message posted to Twitter that may contain elements like text, photos, videos, links, and audio.
9. Which of the following would likely result from having an authentic brand voice? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. What does social listening enable a marketer to do?
- Encourage negative comments about competitor brands on social media
- Decrease campaign budget and rely on traditional marketing
- Predict industry trends and how customers will respond
- Respond to unhappy customers and adjust their marketing strategy
12. Which of the following are possible benefits to a company using social listening to assess their competition? Select all that apply.
- Learn what products a competitor is planning to release in the future
- Understand what competitors do well and what customers like about them
- Determine which touchpoint a customer interacts with before making a purchase
- Identify a competitor’s mistakes to understand what not to do