agile project management weekly challenge 1 answers
1. Fill in the blank: Agile project management is _____; the team operates within many short blocks of time where deliverables will evolve and improve depending on the feedback received.
2. As a project manager, when can an Agile methodology best support your project? Select all that apply.
- When the project receives feedback from diverse stakeholders, with competing interests.
- When the project deliverable is not yet clear
- When the project may need adjustments along the way
- When the project faces constraints, including costs or time
3. What are the four values of the Agile Manifesto? Select all that apply.
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Responding to change over following a plan
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Prioritizing documentation over processes
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
4. How do Agile teams collaborate with their business partners and stakeholders to create business value for the organization and their users? Select all that apply.
5. What does VUCA stand for?
- Volatility, upheaval, collaboration, and ambiguity
- Veracity, uncertainty, collaboration, and accountability
- Volume, uncertainty, complexity, and accuracy
- Volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity
6. In the following scenario about team management, the project manager blends which two methodologies?
A team is developing a software product. During the retrospective for the last sprint, a team member says, “I need to implement a certain feature, but I don’t have much experience building that particular feature.” Someone else on the team is an expert on the feature, so the project manager pairs them up to build the feature during the next sprint.
7. What is the product owner on your team responsible for? Select all that apply.
8. What are the four basic activities performed during the product development process of the XP method?
10. As a project manager, you're leading a project that has clear requirements and goals based on mandated regulation. Which methodology is the best choice for your project?
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. Agile project management works well with projects that take an iterative approach. What does this mean? Select all that apply.
- The team operates within many short blocks of time
- Project deliverables improve continuously based on feedback
- The project will take longer to complete
- Project processes are repeated many times during the life cycle of the project
12. One of the values of the Agile Manifesto emphasizes working software over comprehensive documentation. Which example best describes what this means?
- A team debates the documentation process before delivering a legal brief.
- A team keeps a detailed log of development as they work on a late sales presentation.
- A team delivers a beta version of a website for testing while still finishing the documentation.
- A team delays a conference to complete the pre-launch process documentation.