think outside the box email marketing coursera week 2 quiz answers
1. Which of the following are examples of content you would likely find in an email for a furniture company’s marketing campaign? Select all that apply.
- The subject line “Discount Code For 20% Off Inside!” for a new promotion on desks.
- The headline “For The Remote Worker” along with an image of an office chair and a link to a landing page where customers can purchase the chair.
- A collection of pictures of the company picnic attached to an employee email.
- An email asking a customer “How was shopping with us?” with a scale from 1 to 10 for customers to rate the experience.
2. Which of the following are effective ways to use an acquisition email? Select all that apply.
- Thank first time subscribers or customers who have purchased a product
- Offer items like downloadable guides, product catalogs, PDFs, or free trials
- Demonstrate to customers the value of a product or service
- Offer a quick overview of what a product or service will provide
4. Fill in the blank: A wellness company includes external resources, like articles featuring anxiety-reducing breathing exercises, in a _____.
6. What is the purpose of sending a cart abandonment email to a customer?
- Encourage the customer to purchase the item they left behind
- Share external articles about relevant and interesting information
- Enroll the customer in the company newsletter
- Provide the customer with information about a new product