create high-fidelity designs and prototypes in figma week 4 quiz answers
Test your knowledge on design critique sessions
1. Fill in the blank: A critique session is a common feedback activity where designers present their work to team members. Participants can play one of three main roles: _______, presenter, or reviewer.
2. What are the benefits of hosting a design critique session? Select all that apply.
- They provide an opportunity to understand why one team member’s design style is better than another’s.
- They can help new designers identify different perspectives to consider design problems from.
- They are an opportunity for people to come together to exchange ideas and make a collective choice on a design direction, in person or remotely.
- They are a great opportunity for a new designer to practice giving feedback to other team members.
3. Florence is preparing for the first design critique session for a new product with a few team members. Identify the questions that could help them prepare for questions during the presentation.
- Are you a good designer?
- What’s the best approach in taking advantage of the end user you’re trying to reach?
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- What aspects of your designs are you seeking feedback on?
Test your knowledge on implementing feedback from crit sessions
4. Why is it important to have design critique (crit) sessions?
- So team members can critique the presenter’s performance and offer feedback
- So team members can define design objectives for the product
- So team members can come together to exchange ideas and make a collective choice on a design direction
- So team members can assign tasks for upcoming project phases
5. What is the presenter’s role in a design critique session? Select all that apply.
6. You just completed your first design critique session. You review the notes and reflect on the feedback you received. What questions should you consider before you take any further action? Select all that apply.
- How can I synthesize the feedback from the critique session?
- How can I incorporate all the reviewers’ feedback in my actions?
- What feedback do I want to take action on to improve my designs or the user experience?
- Where should I focus my attention during the next phase?
7. When addressing feedback from a design critique session, what kinds of requests should a designer take action on? Select all that apply.
- Feedback on the design’s functionality
- Feedback related to the design’s accessibility
- Feedback on design style choices based on the reviewers’ preferences
- Feedback on any design element’s inconsistencies