from likes to leads interact with customers online weekly challenge 1
1. What enables companies to connect with their customers in order to help customers better understand their brand?
2. Fill in the blank: A benefit of social media marketing is that it is _____ as most social networking platforms allow you to sign up and create a profile for free.
3. Why is it beneficial for a company to learn about their target audience’s likes, dislikes, and interests through social media?
- It can help to predict necessary budget cuts.
- It can help to enhance the exclusivity of an advertising plan in order to focus on a higher end customer base.
- It can help to inform and tailor a company’s marketing strategy to that audience.
- It can help to forecast potential product sales and revenue.
5. When planning and publishing social media content, it is important to do which of the following? Select all that apply.
6. What can help a company to find out how many positive mentions they got in a particular month or how many people they are reaching on different platforms from one month to the next?
9. What is a benefit of owned media?
- It enables a company’s brand to reach consumers who are not actively searching for them.
- It allows a company to control the conversation surrounding their brand on social media.
- It promotes user-generated content related to the company.
- It incentivizes customers to market a company’s brand on social media.
10. Fill in the blank: During the ____, a company can use paid remarketing campaigns to reach people who have already shown interest in the company’s brand.
Shuffle Q/A 1
11. Fill in the blank: ____ is the process of creating content for different social media platforms in order to drive engagement and promote a business or product.
12. Why is social media a cost-effective way to reach customers?
- It allows businesses to generate more high-priced sales than any other tool.
- It automatically increases product prices when a business receives large volumes of traffic.
- It allows any business or content to appear at the top of all users’ feeds.
- It allows businesses to reach a targeted audience based on interests and demographics.