make the sale build launch and manage e-commerce stores weekly challenge 1
1. Which of the following describes e-commerce?
- The buying and selling of goods or services at a brick-and-mortar store
- The buying and selling of goods or services at a consignment store
- The buying and selling of goods or services using the internet
- The buying and selling of goods or services at an outdoor market
3. Which of the following are benefits of e-commerce? Select all that apply.
- E-commerce allows businesses to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so customers can shop whenever they want.
- E-commerce allows customers to visit a specific location to shop during their business hours.
- E-commerce allows businesses to sell products to customers worldwide, since mostly anyone can visit the store online.
- E-commerce reduces overhead expenses and lowers startup costs, since it does not require a storefront.
7. Which of the following are benefits to a company using market research to better understand customers? Select all that apply.
- The opportunity to hire an e-commerce analyst
- The ability to create an effective strategy for spending a marketing budget
- The ability to determine the net profit for a product
- The opportunity to build a brand that customers can identify with
8. Which of the following equations would allow a company to calculate the net profit of a product?
9. Which of the following fulfillment methods ships products from the supplier directly to the customer and is the fastest way to bring a product to market?
10. Which of the following are key characteristics of branding? Select all that apply.
- How customers connect with the values that the company supports
- How customers interact with a company’s competitors
- How a company treats their customers and how they make things right when there is a mistake
- How customers feel about a company and the products it sells