Test your knowledge: Evaluation questions
3. What does evaluation help project managers to do?
5. There are two main categories of evaluation questions. One type helps you make improvements. What does the other type help you do?
6. Certain evaluation questions help improve a product or service while others help measure and compare. Which three of the following questions can help you improve?
7. Which three of the following evaluation questions can help you measure and compare project outcomes?
8. Which criteria do effective evaluation questions meet? Select all that apply.
- They are practical and feasible to answer with available resources.
- They quickly reduce project overhead.
- They relate to the purpose of the project.
- They address stakeholder or user values, interests, and concerns.