11. You create a pivot table and want to add up the total of all cells for each row and column value in the pivot table. Which function in the values menu would you use to summarize the data?
13. In the following SQL query, which column is part of an addition operation that creates a new column?
Yes_Responses + No_Responses AS Responses_Per_Survey
15. What is the purpose of using data validation during your analysis process?
- To ensure that you are able to use every piece of data from your raw data
- To guarantee that all of your stakeholders will be happy with your results
- To ensure that all data is complete, accurate, secure, and consistent
- To guarantee that visualizations are visually pleasing
17. What is a reason to use a temporary table instead of a standard table in SQL?
- A temporary table allows functions that are unavailable to standard tables.
- A temporary table calculates formulas using less memory than standard tables.
- A temporary table calculates formulas faster than standard tables.
- A temporary table allows analysts to repeatedly work with the same subset of data.