prepare data for exploration weekly challenge 4 answers
1. Fill in the blank: File-naming conventions are _____ that describe a file's content, creation date, or version.
3. Data analysts use naming conventions to help them identify or locate a file. Which of the following is an example of an effective file name?
5. A data analyst completes a project. They move project files to another location to keep them separate from their current work. This is an example of what process?
6.Data analysts create hierarchies to organize their folders. How are folder hierarchies structured?
- Broad topics at the top, then more specific topics below
- Broad topics at the right, then more specific topics at the left
- Specific topics at the top, then more broad topics below
- Broad topics at the left, then more specific topics at the right