37. Fill in the blank: The process of using concrete information about customer behaviors to plan and refine marketing and sales strategies is called _____.
39. Data, a compelling narrative, and clear visualizations work together to engage audiences by explaining insights. What does this refer to?
43. What is ROAS (return on ad spend)?
- The average revenue generated by customers over a certain period of time
- How much revenue is gained versus how much was spent
- The process of using concrete information about customer behaviors
- The number of ads created by a business
44. Which of the following statements is true about data storytelling?
- All data storytelling conveys the same perspectives, experiences, and biases
- A data story has one main component that marketers highlight
- A marketer should highlight all numbers in the story to provide a clear overview of the results
- Everyone brings their own perspectives, experiences, and biases to data storytelling
45. Which of the following statements are true about data storytelling? Select all that apply.
- Data storytelling describes data.
- Data storytelling explains data using graphical representations.
- Data storytelling details how to take action.
- Data storytelling debuts new marketing strategies.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. What is attribution?
- Setting marketing and business goals that increase brand awareness
- Determining which content and channels generate leads, conversions, or sign-ups
- The last touchpoint in the marketing funnel that eventually leads to a conversion
- The first touchpoint in the marketing funnel that eventually leads to a conversion