25. Fill in the blank: The process of determining which content and channels are responsible for generating leads, conversions, or sign-ups is called _____.
26. Fill in the blank: _____ measures customer engagement with marketing content across channels to understand what is motivating customers to take action.
27. Consider the following scenario:
A digital marketing team is analyzing recent sales data. They notice that customers are frequently engaging with a specific ad, but sales are low. They want to convince stakeholders to use a data-driven attribution model to understand why customers are not taking action.
What might the digital marketing team do to convince their stakeholders?
- Continue to monitor data, then provide stakeholders with year-end sales revenue
- Present stakeholders with a new marketing strategy
- Present stakeholders with a new line of products designed to increase sales
- Use data storytelling to share insights with stakeholders
28. A marketer is creating a data story and picks their data points and insights. What is the next step in creating a data story?
29. In data storytelling, how do visualizations help an audience understand what is happening in the narrative? Select all that apply.
- Visualizations focus the audience’s attention to the data presented by the narrative
- Visualizations clarify trends and express relationships between data points
- Visualizations add extra detail and complexity to the story of data
- Visualizations detail what actions an audience can take regarding insights
30. What is performance marketing?
- Calculating how much revenue is gained versus how much was spent on potential customers.
- Using digital marketing and sales tactics, campaigns, and strategies to affect customer behavior.
- Using concrete information about customer behaviors to plan and refine marketing and sales strategies.
- Calculating the average revenue generated by customers over a certain period of time.
32. What does attribution help businesses do?
- Help businesses create better products for current, new, and potential customers
- Identify the last touchpoint in a customer journey to save time, money, and effort
- Increase the number of leads at the start, middle, and end of the campaign
- Make informed decisions about where to invest time, budget, and resources
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. What will help you decide which data points to use in your data story?
36. What do businesses use marketing data for?
- To run campaigns on different platforms
- To measure how successful a business is in its effort to reach a business or marketing goal
- To provide a clear picture of the raw numbers
- To answer questions clearly by drawing on real customer behaviors and interactions