13. What is customer lifetime value?
- How much revenue is gained versus how much was spent
- A business’s total number of customers
- The process a customer follows to purchase
- The average revenue generated by customers over a certain period
15. Fill in the blank: The _____ of a data story should engage your audience by explaining what you learned, and how you can use that information to take action.
18. What aspect of marketing provides information and useful insight about customer behaviors and interactions that can help answer questions in a concrete way?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. What is data pulling?
- The process of examining data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making.
- The process of collecting data from analytics tools and putting it into a spreadsheet or database, making it easy to access and work with.
- A measurement used to gauge how successful a business is in its effort to reach a business or marketing goal.
- Organizing and summarizing data to track performance across marketing and sales efforts.