50. A project manager lists the assets the team needs to acquire to complete a project. What type of assets is the project manager listing?
51. Why is it important for a project manager to properly document a project? Select all that apply.
- Proper documentation helps communicate any changes to the project’s scope.
- Without proper documentation the team members may receive conflicting information about the project.
- Proper documentation ensures nothing in the project can go wrong.
- Proper documentation can pave the way for the success of the project within the time constraints.