49. Which question should you ask to determine which metrics should be KPIs?
50. As a digital marketer, you are trying to calculate the return on investment (ROI) on an email send. The total revenue was $44,955 USD. The total cost was $1,810 USD. What is the calculation for ROI?
51. As an email marketer, you recently sent an email to 16,478 people. The email received 1,621 total clicks, 5,532 opens, and 5,189 unique opens. How would you calculate the click-to-open rate?
- 1,621 / 16,478 (total clicks / number of recipients}
- 1,621 / 5,532 (total clicks / number of opens)
- 1,621 / 5,189 (total clicks / number of unique opens)
- 5,532 / 1,621 (opens / number of recipients)
52. An email you sent was delivered to 111,714 recipients. 28,045 opened the email. 9,772 clicked on the link in the email. 2,291 made a purchase. How would you calculate the purchase conversion rate?
- 2,291 / 28,045 (number of purchases / number of opens)
- 2,291 / 111,714 (number of purchases / number of emails delivered)
- 111,714 / 2,291 (number of emails delivered / number of purchases)
- 9,772 / 2,291 (link clicks / number of purchases)