37. As a digital marketer, you notice several emails were not delivered to the recipients. What can cause a high bounce rate? Select all that apply.
38. After emailing their subscriber list, a marketer divides the number of conversions by the total ad interactions. What metric are they calculating?
39. After emailing their subscriber list, a marketer uses the following calculation:
[(new subscribers - unsubscribes) / total number of email addresses] x 100.
What email metric are they calculating?
40. Which of the following are recommendations for the email marketing report? Select all that apply.
- Make the presentation more visual by using software such as Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Canva
- Include jargon and technical language to display expertise
- Use case studies or demos to make the report more engaging
- Include a collection of raw data that represent the campaign’s progress
41. When giving a presentation on email marketing metrics, you stop speaking after you pose a question to the audience and when you transition to a new section. Which tip for presenting does this represent?
43. A digital marketer creates an email marketing campaign and considers several KPIs. Why should they choose the most important KPIs to track?
- KPIs remove the need for graphs, tables, and figures in an email marketing report.
- KPIs automatically increase the conversion rate for an email marketing campaign.
- KPIs indicate how successful a business is in its effort to reach a business or marketing goal.
- KPIs are a quantitative measurement that helps make sense of raw data.
45. A digital marketer calculates the percentage of email recipients who clicked on one or more links in an email out of the total number of unique opens. What metric is this?
46. Fill in the blank: Achieving a _____ is very important to many companies because it means they are selling more products or services without having to increase their budget.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. As a digital marketer you are calculating your email list growth rate for the past month. The list gained 1,398 new subscribers. It had 177 unsubscribes. The list total is 29,495 subscribers. How do you calculate the list growth rate for the past month?
48. As a digital marketer, you often present campaign data to stakeholders. You use Google Slides to create the presentation and guide the story. What else can you do to tell an effective and engaging story?
- Maintain eye contact with audience members for 10 seconds at a time
- Take a few meaningful pauses at the start of the presentation
- Share personal details about the audience members
- Include examples of actual users, such as quotes, photos, or short video clips