50. A Scrum Development Team is kept between three to nine members so that it is more effective at adapting to change. What could be possible downsides if the team is too small? Select all that apply.
52. Which of the following statements regarding a product vision are correct? Select all that apply.
- A product vision helps your team imagine what the work will be like when they’re done.
- A product vision makes it clear where your team’s boundaries are.
- A product vision tells your team the specific tasks they need to complete.
- A product vision is a short statement that stays constant throughout the project.