49. A digital marketer monitors an email list to determine the rate at which the list grows. They count 1,706 new subscribers and 91 unsubscribes. The total number of email addresses on the list is 10,100. How would they calculate the list’s growth rate?
50. In your last email send, you delivered 106,417 emails with 12,449 ad clicks and 2,980 conversions. How would you calculate the email conversion rate?
51. A digital marketer monitors an email list to determine the rate at which the list grows. They count 4,810 new subscribers and 224 unsubscribes from a list of 65,454 recipients. How would they calculate the list’s growth rate?
52. As part of an email marketing campaign, a digital marketer delivers 20,500 emails with 7,992 email opens. The email receives 1,551 link clicks and 219 purchases. How would they calculate the purchase conversion rate?
53. When crafting an email, which element addresses the reader in the second person, emphasizes potential benefits, and is no more than 90 words in length?
54. In your last email send, you delivered 65,902 emails, had 27,712 emails opened, 6,611 link clicks and 1,743 purchases. How would you calculate the purchase conversion rate?
55. As a digital marketer for an online jewelry business, you are segmenting your email list to send more relevant emails to customers. Which of the following questions would help you segment by behavioral data? Select all that apply.
- Are you interested in following jewelry trends?
- What jewelry products have you purchased in the past?
- What is your typical price range for a piece of jewelry?
- How often do you make a purchase from our website?