13. As a digital marketer, you are dividing your email list by behavioral data. Which of the following best represents behavioral data?
14. As a digital marketer writing an email, what question should you consider to help write the subject line?
15. When writing an email, you highlight a product by discussing its benefits instead of its features. What is this an example of?
17. Mistakes happen in email marketing, such as sending an email to the incorrect segmented list. What process can marketers follow to prevent mistakes from happening?
18. How can marketers set the tone of an email marketing campaign?
- Add details such as who came up with the idea for the product
- Reflect on the purpose and narrative and what voice aligns with it
- Consider the reader’s perspective and ask what kind of narrative they prefer
- Ask why they are sending an email in the first place