18. What is a generalist UX designer?
- Generalist designers specialize in one kind of UX design and have a breadth of knowledge in other areas.
- Generalist designers have a deep understanding of one kind of UX design and lack knowledge in other areas.
- Generalist designers are comfortable working in a lot of areas of UX design.
- Generalist designers have knowledge in many areas but lack specialization.
23. What are some of the benefits a beginner UX designer might find working at a startup?
- Startup companies allow employees to pick the projects they want to work on and manage their own schedule.
- Startup companies allow employees to make large contributions and guide the company towards growth.
- Startup companies allow employees to specialize in one specific skill and learn from expert colleagues.
- Startup companies allow generalist UX designers to work with a wide range of clients.
25. What is a benefit of starting your career with an apprenticeship?
26. In UX design, what makes a product enjoyable?
- The design is difficult to learn at first, but easy to understand as time goes on.
- The design is designed to function the same for everyone.
- The designs foster a positive connection by taking a user’s thoughts and feelings into account.
- The designs are useful and marketable to people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
27. Which of the following terms describes the process used to take a product from idea to reality?
31. Imagine a user needs to get directions to a destination while driving. They are able to use the voice command feature on their phone to open a maps app for voice-guided directions. Is this an example of a good user experience?
Shuffle Q/A 2
33. What is the product development life cycle?
- The time that a designer is learning product development.
- The amount of time a product takes to be coded after it’s been designed.
- The process used to take a product from an idea to reality.
- How long a product exists before it needs to be retired.