16. In the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), which of these goals would benefit from encrypted data transmission?
18. _____ is the practice of attempting to break into a system or network for the purpose of verifying the systems in place.
22. Which of the following actions should be included when conducting a vendor risk review? Select all that apply.
23. What are some things that are generally included on a third party security assessment report? Select all that apply
24. Management wants to build a culture where employees keep security in mind. Employees should be able to access information freely and provide feedback or suggestions without worry. Which of these are great ideas for this type of culture? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 1
26. In the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), what are the requirements for the “regularly monitor and test networks” objective? Select all that apply
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
- Regularly test security systems and processes
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Encrypt the transmission of cardholder data across open public networks